[Updated 13/11/2019 – New Avenza Map Available – Map and GPX files have been updated to show the revised GSER100 and GSER50 Out and Back Routes]
These maps may be of assistance to you there is no guarantee that the data is without flaw of any kind or is wholly appropriate for your particular purposes. Mountain Sports, Terrainium and Vicmaps disclaim all liability for any error, loss or consequences which may arise from your relying on any information contained in this material. Downloading these maps indicates your agreement to these terms.
Contains Vicmap information © The State of Victoria, Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning, 2017/18 reproduced by permission of the Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning. Route information has been derived from course reconnaissance and Google Earth.
The GSER Map is available as a single map download. It’s a large map and we’ve published it as a FREE map on the Avenza Map Store. The advantage of this is that it does not count toward your 3 free downloaded maps on your Avenza Maps App.
A few things to note:
- You will need to have Avenza Maps installed on your phone or device. Get it here: Avenza Maps
- You will need to establish an Avenza Maps account. This is free and you won’t be charged for this map. You can establish the account on the Map Store checkout when you get to that stage.
- This map is large – approximately 250MB, so you’ll need a fair bit of storage on your phone.
How to get the GSER Map:
- Click on the download link below and you’ll be redirected to the Avenza Map Store where you can view a sample of the map and download it directly to your phone or device.
- Select the Get this Map button, then select the Free button to start the download.
GPX Files – Updated for Revised Course
|Full Route – 100 Miler Consolidated Route||Full Route – 50 Miler Consolidated Route|