These maps may be of assistance to you there is no guarantee that the data is without flaw of any kind or is wholly appropriate for your particular purposes. Mountain Sports, Terrainium and Vicmaps disclaim all liability for any error, loss or consequences which may arise from your relying on any information contained in this material. Downloading these maps indicates your agreement to these terms.
Contains Vicmap information © The State of Victoria, Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning, 2017/18 reproduced by permission of the Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning. Route information has been derived from course reconnaissance and Google Earth.
The GSER Map is available as a single map download. It’s a large map and we’ve published it as a FREE map on the Avenza Map Store. The advantage of this is that it does not count toward your 3 free downloaded maps on your Avenza Maps App.
A couple of things to note:
- You will need to establish an Avenza Maps account. This is free and you won’t be charged for this map. You can establish the account on the Map Store checkout when you get to that stage.
- This map is large – approximately 250MB, so you’ll need a fair bit of storage on your phone.
How to get the GSER Map:
- Open Avenza Maps on your phone and go to the Map Store by tapping the shopping trolley icon.
- Search for GSER2018 and select the marker in Australia (there may be a few others around the world).
- When you see the preview of the map, select the FREE button then download the map.
|Full Route – 100 Miler Consolidated Route||Full Route – 50 Miler Consolidated Route|
|Leg 1 – Bright to Harrietville||Leg 1 – Mt Buller to Gardiners Hut|
|Leg 2 – Harrietville to Mt St Bernard||Leg 2 – Gardiners Hut to Upper Howqua Campground|
|Leg 3 – Mt St Bernard To Selwyn Creek Rd||Leg 3 – Upper Howqua Campground to Gardiners Hut|
|Leg 4 – Selwyn Creek Rd to East Buffalo Rd||Leg 4 – Gardiners Hut to Mt Buller|
|Leg 5 – East Buffalo Rd to Mt Speculation|
|Leg 6 – Mt Speculation to Upper Howqua Campground|
|Leg 7 – Upper Howqua Campground to Gardiners Hut|
|Leg 8 – Gardiners Hut to Mt Buller|