Flashing LED lights for course marking for night events.
Available to purchase or be used at your event.
- Lightweight (13 grams per unit), small (7cm x 11cm x 2cm) so don’t take up a lot of space. Important for course markers and sweeps.
- Strong light – night visibility up to 1km in good conditions with wide view angle.
- Firm switch – they don’t turn on by themselves when in the backpack.
- Can be considered disposable, but we certainly wouldn’t recommend or condone leaving them out there.
- Can include a customised insert that includes a message about what the light is for and that it’s going to be removed (see pictures).
- Can be tied on with tape.
- Press/Squeeze the back of the LED to turn on, press again for fast flash, again for slower flash (best, approx. 4 per second), again for off.
Battery & Life
- Each light takes 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Light will last more than 7 days on slow flash. Light will gradually dim after approximately 5 days.
- $9.00 per unit outright purchase
- $4.50 per unit if returned to Terrainium.
- Battery included
- We can also put together DIY kits – just ask.
Lights are sealed in plastic bag – click to turn on and off.
Lights in operation – front and back.
Design your own custom insert – template available.